Marketing Communication Specialist
- Townepark Way, Louisville, KY 40243, USA
Since 1884, Christian Care Communities’ has been guided by our principles of faith, care and family. We are a community that strives to enhance the journey of life for older adults.
The Mission Advancement Department is seeking a collaborative, analytical and dynamic Marketing Communications Specialist, reporting to the Vice President of Mission Advancement.
The Marketing Communication Specialist provides high quality deliverables across all social channels with limited assistance or oversight including writing and posting web content, testing website content, maintaining site performance, monitoring social networks and identifying threats to Christian Care’s image and establishes consistency of messages and branding across social media.
1. Plans and executes digital and inbound marketing campaigns: SEM/SEO, marketing automation, reputation management and review solicitation, local listings management, paid social media and display advertising. This may include development of relevant landing pages.
2. Works with team members to measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
3. Collaborates with and oversees work of outside agency partners.
4. Identifies trends and insights, and subsequently optimizes spend and performance.
5. Collaborates with team members to create landing pages, maintain marketing automation workflows and optimizes performance.
6. Evaluates emerging technologies, provides input and makes recommendations about adoption.
7. Provides functional expertise, best practices and recommendations about execution of digital campaigns.
8. Ensures appropriate planning and resources are in place to accomplish goals.
9. Consults with internal departments about best practices in digital marketing, particularly paid social media, SEM and local listings.
10. Participates in a rotation of team members to monitor and manage in-bound messaging on social media channels, including some evening and weekend coverage.
11. Works closely with the information technology department to ensure that servers and network connections have the capacity to store content and provide visitors with fast response times.
12. Provides routine reports to the VP of Mission Advancement on metrics for all CCC communications from the Mission Advancement office. This includes: ROI for direct mail; ROI for email newsletters and other email communications including open rates; social media and ROI for gifts secured via social media; and other metrics as appropriate.
Required Education: Bachelors’ degree in communications, marketing, business, news media or related degree
Required Experience: At least 2 years’ professional work experience in social media or related field
Preferred Experience: Experience working with social media on behalf of clients and/or brands; experience in nonprofit, healthcare, senior living or long term care sector
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.