CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
- 101 Sexton Way, Midway, KY 40347, USA
As Kentucky’s largest faith inspired, non-profit provider of senior living communities and long-term care, Christian Care is ready to welcome you to your new home. We offer carefree senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospital to home care, day care programs for those living with Alzheimer’s, private duty nursing, rehab services – and so much more.
The Homeplace at Midway is Kentucky’s first Green House® Residence. We reinvented senior living in Kentucky with care that is more personalized, a lifestyle that is more meaningful, surroundings that are more comfortable and an experience that is more dignified. Each level of care is provided in a cottage setting with a personalized continuum of individualized care. Residents enjoy a private bedroom and bath, while the shared areas – including a living room with hearth, a den and porch – centered around an open, inviting kitchen and living area that encourages friends and neighbors to come together and enjoy one another's company at their leisure. Our community provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services residents need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
What's great about working at The Homeplace:
- Competitive wages with shift differential
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Comprehensive benefit package to include:
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And more!
What you can expect as a CNA:
- Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized caregiving and crucial attention to resident needs.
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming, obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper nutrition and social skills.
- Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident care needs.
- Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that enhances their well-being.
- Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years in a long-term health care setting
- Required Certification or Registration as CNA or SRNA
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.