- 920 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40203, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Care Communities in Louisville is located in historic Old Louisville and offers a quality senior living experience with an array of apartments, amenities and services. Residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from one-bedroom and studio apartments and have access to skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services from the Christian Health Center. Residents enjoy a newly renovated and welcoming community near restaurants, shopping and medical offices while taking advantage of organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities to remain active and engaged. Christian Care provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services residents need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of nursing activities and provides direct nursing care during assigned duty hours while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Manager LPN or RN
- Completes clinical rounding for outcomes on your assigned unit(s), daily at a minimum; addresses performance deficiencies as they are identified, with immediate correction.
- Tracks the 24 – Hour Report to identify changes in condition, issues that need further investigation, assessment and / or intervention and notifications to Medical Director (MD) and resident representative.
- Participates in the following meetings as directed:
- Daily clinical
- Clinical at risk
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Completes pharmacy / dietary requests and care checks in a timely manner.
- Reviews admissions records for completion of data following the admission process, ensuring smooth transitions of care.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to resident, family and staff concerns.
- Monitors and ensures completeness of resident documentation including but not limited to; intake, fluid, weights, Brief Interview for Mental Status (BIMS), skin assessments, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) charting and skilled nursing notes.
- Completes and keeps current the 802/672. Roster Matrix / Census and Condition.
- Participates in the On-Call schedule as required and provides direct care
- Observes new employee orientation to the unit, new employee’s progress and performance; completes and conducts employee evaluations, provides constructive feedback and identifies strengths / weaknesses and goals for improvement.
- Monitors staffing patterns and addresses with adjustment of assignments.
- Supervises and coordinates assigned facility programs, including but not limited to, restorative, wound care and infection control.
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness.
- Required License and/or Certification: Licensed as LPN or RN
- Required Education: Associate’s degree in Nursing or related field from an accredited college / university
- Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in long-term care; supervisory experience in acute care, sub-acute or long term care
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.