CNA Certified Nurse Aide Evening Shift
- 101 Sexton Way, Midway, KY 40347, USA
Evening Shift Available 3pm-11pm.
Do you have a passion for working with seniors? Would you like a rewarding career with excellent benefits? If so, consider joining the team at The Homeplace at Midway as a Certified Nursing Assistant!
As Kentucky’s first Green House® Residence, The Homeplace at Midway is reinventing senior living. The value of a Green House Residence begins and ends with increased satisfaction for our residents, their families and our staff. Everyone contributes to the welcoming atmosphere of The Homeplace, making our community a remarkable place work and live.
Our community is designed to promote physical, emotional and social wellness, serving our residents with opportunities to engage daily in meaningful pursuits. We base our standard of care on the personal relationships between residents and staff, getting to know each individual and caring for them as if they were our own family.
What's great about working at The Homeplace:
- Competitive wages with shift differential
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Comprehensive benefit package to include:
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And more!
What you can expect as a CNA:
- Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized caregiving and crucial attention to resident needs.
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming, obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper nutrition and social skills.
- Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident care needs.
- Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that enhances their well-being.
- Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years in a long-term health care setting
- Required Certification or Registration as CNA or SRNA
Located in the epicenter of the thoroughbred industry, Midway, KY is a uniquely friendly and quaint town with a noticeable spirit. The streets of Midway offer visitors an exceptional, relaxing experience including some of the best restaurants in Central Kentucky, as well as local shops, cozy tea rooms and beautiful local architecture offering visitor an exceptional and relaxing experience.