- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Village Manor is Bowling Green’s distinguished and award-winning senior living community offering a full continuum of care – independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care at our Christian Health Center. The beautiful apartment homes are complemented by well-manicured gardens and luxurious gathering spaces to accommodate family and friends. Residents of Village Manor have an elegantly appointed community that provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
The Hospitality Aide is primarily responsible for providing customer service related services; participates in unit activities, promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
The incumbent performs job responsibilities without posing a significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of him/her or others while maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures of Christian Care Communities and within the parameters of the Organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents and nursing staff in duties such as:
- making beds
- passing ice
- cleaning of room furniture
- assisting with activities
- Follows infection control policies and procedures with emphasis on frequent hand-washing practices
- Vigilant in monitoring of wandering residents.
- Reports pertinent information to the nurse in a timely manner.
- Informs supervisor by end of each shift any duties, which could not be completed.
- Immediately reports suspect abuse injuries (i.e., bruises/skin tears) of unknown origin
- Completes all assigned duties according to agreed upon timetable.
- Works scheduled shifts as assigned by Staff Coordinator.
- Maintains safe environment by recognizing, eliminating, and/or reporting hazards.
- Uses safety measures to assure safety of residents, visitors, and employees.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED
1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.