CMT Certified Medication Tech
- 200 Sterling Dr, Hopkinsville, KY 42240, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
CMT- Certified Medication Technician Responsibilities:
The Certified Medication Tech is responsible for administering medications as prescribed by the resident’s physician and documenting the administration, the medication effectiveness and any noted adverse actions or side effects of the medications.
- Required Education:High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience:1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
- Required License and/or Certification: Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) who has successfully completed a training program approved by the Commonwealth of Kentucky for medication administration, has an acceptable score on the written and clinical examinations and has received certification as Medication Tech.
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.