LPN Licensed Practical Nurse PRN
- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
As Kentucky’s largest faith inspired, non-profit provider of senior living communities and long-term care, Christian Care is ready to welcome you to your new home. We offer carefree senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospital to home care, day care programs for those living with Alzheimer’s, private duty nursing, rehab services – and so much more.
The LPN is responsible for demonstrating knowledge and application of job duties within scope of practice and functions under the direction of the Director of Nursing; supervises nursing activities and provides direct nursing care during assigned duty hours; participates in unit activities, promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents!
- Christian Health Center and Bridgepointe, a part of Christian Care Communities, is located right in the heart of Bowling Green!
- We are the ONLY continuing care retirement community serving seniors in assisted senior care, memory care, skilled nursing, and short-term rehab to home.
- Our mission is to enhance the journey of life for older adults and with our neighborhood approach to care, it creates a great environment for our residents and employees.
- As Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of senior living communities and long-term care, we have been guided by our principles of faith, care and family. And we employ a full-time Chaplain!
PRN All shifts available!
Required License and/or Certification: Licensed as LPN, Commonwealth of Kentucky
Shift Differential offered! Newly adjusted compensation!
$4 increase for Weekend Shift pay!
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.