Dietary Aide Temp
- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The incumbent performs job responsibilities without posing a significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of him/her or others while maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures of Christian Care Communities and within the parameters of the Organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives.
- Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other designated areas.
- Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
- Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment.
- Performs defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the Dietary Manager.
- Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
The Dietary Aide is primarily responsible for performing assigned work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Any shift available, looking for temporary workers to help during this time.
Ability to speak and read English
Ability to effectively present information to residents, family members and employees of the organization
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, short correspondence and memos
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions
We have a newly adjusted COMPETITIVE WAGE SCALE!!
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.