CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Night Shift
- 5220 Grey Oak Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356, USA
As Kentucky’s largest faith inspired, non-profit provider of senior living communities and long-term care, Christian Care is ready to welcome you to your new home. We offer carefree senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospital to home care, day care programs for those living with Alzheimer’s, private duty nursing, rehab services – and so much more.
Do you have a passion for working with seniors? Would you like a rewarding career with excellent benefits? If so, consider joining the team as Certified Nursing Assistant!
Our community is designed to promote physical, emotional and social wellness, serving our residents with opportunities to engage daily in meaningful pursuits. We base our standard of care on the personal relationships between residents and staff, getting to know each individual and caring for them as if they were our own family.
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years in a long-term health care setting
- Required Certification or Registration as CNA or SRNA
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.