CNA - Certified Nurse Aide
- 116 S Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
CNA - Certified Nurse Aide / SRNA - State Registered Nursing Assistant is primarily responsible for providing direct resident care including activities of daily living and personal care as needed such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal hygiene related services; participates in unit activities, promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents!
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years in a long-term health care setting
- Required Certification or Registration as CNA or SRNA
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.