Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Eagles Landing
- Atlanta, GA
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Location: Stockbridge, Georgia
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment!
- Dealer Technicians, you wont have to worry about warranty time here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and encourages continuous education!
- The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load!
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work!
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system and BG flush equipment
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for Technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The Technicians we are looking for have to seek out tough problems and challenges and not get discouraged or frustrated. And, Technicians must have a strong passion for their work and focus on doing what's right for our customers.
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
- 3+ years automotive repair experience is required
- Applicants must be team oriented, energetic and have an upbeat attitude
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excel at diagnostics, drive-ability and solving electrical problems
- Strong aptitude and ability to accurately and quickly perform alignments
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.