Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Lakeway
- Austin, TX
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Job Title: Automobile Repair Technician / Mechanic
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
An honest, clean, fast paced environment!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and encourages continuous education!
The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load!
EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!
Take Pride in Where You Work, Apply NOW!
As one of the fastest growing automotive repair franchises, we are continually looking for great people to join our ever-growing family.
With 15 new stores opening each year and a 100% success rate, that means endless opportunity for advancement and unmatched job security for you and your family!
(In over 30 years of business we have never had a single store fail!)
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (CBAC) is an industry leader focused on providing the highest level of customer service! CBAC was founded in 1982 by current CEO/President, Mark Carr, on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Today CBAC has over 100 locations nationwide with an expansion rate of 15-30 new store openings annually.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is committed to being the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs for our Technicians and Service People.
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about working weekends, cramped/dirty work spaces and other annoyances that prevent them from enjoying their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent Workload
- Clean Modern Facility
- FreeOngoing Training
- High Volume
- Large Variety of Vehicles
- Access to the Latest Factory Diagnostic Equipment
- Full Time Live Technical Support
- Access to our Private Technical Forum.....and Much More!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
- 3+ Automotive Repair experience is required
- Applicants must be Team Oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 40+ hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
This is your opportunity to become part of the CBA Lakeway Team. We are growing and are looking for the right person to join us.