Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Sign-on Bonus
- Austin, TX
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise
****Up to $1500 sign on bonus! Based on qualifications/certifications and overall skill level****
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Location: Brodie Lane
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Clean Modern Facility
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Hunter alignment machine
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!!
- Access to our private technical forum...and much more!
Technician Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drivability Diagnostics
- OE Programming
- Repairing Foreign and Domestic vehicles
- Front End repair
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
What are others saying about us?
- Recognized as one of the best places to work
- Voted Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive)
- Voted eighth best overall franchise
- Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America. null
- Honesty and Integrity
- 5+ years automotive repair experience is required
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive and ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
- Coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Aptitude to work towards ASE Certifications or already have achieved ASE Master Certification, ASE Master L1 Preferred
If you have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.