Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer - Andover
- Andover, MN
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
This location is currently rated 4.7/5 on Google - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!
As an Automotive Guest Services Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you will have the responsibility of checking in and out our customers, scheduling vehicle drop off times, answering phone calls and selling our services. You will play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
• Are you a problem-solver and easily connects with customers?
• Do you exceed customer expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and passion for automotive repair?
• Do you embody servant-leadership and a growth-mindset?
• Do you maintain service follow up that encourages repeat and referral business, contributing to high customer satisfaction?
Must be personable at the counter, on the phone, and have a great sense of humor. If you have an outstanding work ethic and a desire to work with a compassionate, concerned and customer care focused team, apply now and enjoy where you work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet every customer that enters our facility with a servants-heart, hospitality and respect.
• Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
• Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
• Use the phone in a professional manner, always with intention of creating a long-term relationship between the store team, yourself and the customer.
• To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance acting with honesty and integrity.
• Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities.
• Ensures that all work is performed to specifications/expectations.
• Shuttle customers as needed.
• Assist other employees as needed.
• Must have the ability to converse with guests/customers face-to-face, phone, text and email.
• Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and be insurable through our insurance carrier.
• Must work and play well with others.
• Must have 1 year plus customer service experience and a basic knowledge of automobiles.
• Computer skills (Windows) for use of informational systems.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.