Automotive Service Advisor/ Writer - Albuquerque (NE)
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive: Albuquerque (NE), NM
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
“Christian Brothers Automotive ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction among Aftermarket General Maintenance Providers in the Inaugural 2019 U.S. Aftermarket Service Index Study.” - J.D. Power
- Industry Leading pay!
- Weekends off, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays!
- Great Culture and Family Work Environment!
- Free Training and Opportunities to Grow Professionally!
- A clearly defined path to ownership of your own franchise for top performers!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our shop is locally owned and operated and is equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Location: 8031 Ventura St. NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Advisor
As a Service Advisor/Service Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment in their vehicle, and for these reasons, you play a large role in building relationships with our community.
Our Service Advisor/Service Writer have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility. We use industry leading digital software complete with pictures, videos and GIF animations to help communicate with customers through text message, e-mail and phone about recommended services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to repair the customer’s vehicle properly.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. Love your neighbor as yourself!
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate professionally, always with the intention of creating a long-term relationship between the store, yourself, and the customer.
- Behave in a manner that represents the Christian Brothers Automotive mission statement, in every instance projecting kindness, honesty, and integrity.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in customer service activities as dictated by the customer's needs and shop workload.
- Ensure that all repairs are performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
- Looking for a Top Performer in Automotive Service
- At Least 2-4 current years of Service Advisor/Writer Experience.
- Great with Computers
- Graduation from an industry-recognized service program is preferred by not required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state-required insurance on your personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Service Advisor/Service Writer to successfully perform essential functions of this job:
- Being dependable and reliable for a position that is scheduled for Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, coordinating parts, etc.).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.