Automotive Shop Coordinator
- Allen, TX, USA
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Distribute work to technicians considering workload, difficulty, and customer needs.
- Build relationships with parts supplies and shop effectively.
- Prioritize work.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications and within time promised.
- Assist other employees as needed.
We're looking for someone that can manage the flow of repairs and maximize shop efficiency. This individual will need to be motivated, driven for success, self-aware, wants to win attitude. This will include the actions described above, as well as other required tasks. We also enjoy a great work environment, and so we are looking for someone that will enjoy a fun, hard working team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Experience working closely with technicians.
- Prior automotive repair experience (3+ years).
- Good phone and personal communication skills.
- Experience managing and motivating a team.
- Tekmetric and AutoTextMe experience (Preferred but not required).
- Positive outlook.
- Ability to encourage others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Driving manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Effectively navigating a computer, telephone, and tablet.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.