Automotive Service Advisor/Writer
- Amarillo, TX, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
- Greet customers with hospitality and treat them with the highest level of respect
- Present the recommended repairs to our customer’s vehicle in an easy and understandable way
- Handle phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Effectively sell our services without jeopardizing the honesty and integrity of the company
- Manage store workflow in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment at all times
- Monitor the progress of the store by preparing business goals for each year
- Ensure that all work is performed to proper specifications and completed on time
- Act in accordance with the company’s mission and core values in all interactions with customers and coworkers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Extreme desire to serve our Guest
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or management
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of automotive systems and repair preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.