Automotive Service Manager - Rockwall
- Rockwall, TX, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive - Rockwall
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
This location is currently rated 4.4/5 on Google - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Manager
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented
- Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Manager/Assistant Service Manager with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Managers have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Supervise and direct employees.
- Prepare business goals for each year.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Directly supervises 3 to 10 employees in the facility. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred by not required.
Experience with R.O. Writer is preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.