UP TO $40/HR* Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Katy
- Katy, TX, USA
*Compensation plan up to $40 per flat rate hour for the highest skilled technicians!
Christian Brothers Automotive - North Katy/Miramesa
The North Katy location has been serving the local community since 2008 and is owned and operated by Miguel and Monica Ramirez. We strive to stay on top of the latest technologies and to be a leader in the local community by providing the highest level of automotive repair coupled with the best customer service. This location features a team of automotive professionals whose commitment to ongoing training and ASE cerfications ranks with the best. We are growing and looking for team members to come grow with us. You will find a great atmosphere where we work to help each other meet our goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest in yourself.
The Miramesa Location opened in 2018 and we are growing! we need a technician that can help us get to the next level.
Job Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Location: 9132 Fry Road and 3838 N Fry Rd ( 2 locations with immediate openings)
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs, with primary focus on engine diagnosis and repair.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them in a professional manner.
- Highly skilled technician.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers / high awareness to customer needs.
- Understanding of what it takes to do the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
- Team Oriented.
- Willingness to work in cooperation with other Technicians and Service Advisers.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills. Prefer experience with all makes and models, Hunter alignment, BG flush machines, and basic diagnostic tools.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
- Experience repairing and maintaining a variety of makes and models a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
Drive manual transmission vehicles.
Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.