$90K+ Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Loveland, CO
- Loveland, CO, USA
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise in U.S.: Forbes, July 2019!
- Up to $40 Per Hour Flat Rate For The Most Qualified Technicians!
- Weekends Off With Paid Vacation and Holidays!
- Health Insurance and Retirement Plans Available!
- Min. 5 Years of Automotive Technician Experience!
- Bring Your Box, We Have Top Diag, Flush & Scan Tools Available!
- We Keep Growing, Need Master-Type Technicians!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. The Loveland, CO Christian Brothers Automotive is owned and operated by locally. We strive to stay on top of the latest technologies and to be a leader in the local community by providing the highest level of automotive repair coupled with the finest customer service. We feature a team of automotive professionals whose commitment to ongoing training and ASE certifications ranks with the best. We keep growing and are looking for team members to come grow with us. You will find a great atmosphere where we work Monday - Friday (no weekends) and strive to help each other meet our goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest in yourself.
Job Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- *UP TO $40 PER FLAT RATE FOR THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
- WEEKENDS OFF FOR FAMILY WITH PAID VACATION & PAID HOLIDAYS!
Location: Loveland - 5542 N Garfield Ave., Loveland, CO 80538
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs and diagnostic work.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interact with them on their vehicles as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- 5+ years as a successful automotive technician required!
- Current or past Independent shop expeience!
- Certifications with A1-A8 or L1 preferred, but not required.
- Solid investment in tools.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Experience with many makes and models
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Desire to serve customers.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Strong diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Solid communication skills to talk with customers and staff
- Able to work a Monday - Friday, 7am to 6pm work schedule
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass background checks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer and tablet
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.