Automotive Assistant Service Advisor - Rio Rancho
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive: Rio Rancho, NM
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by valued franchisees, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time. If you like being a part of a top tier team this is the place for you!
This will be an entry level potion. You will be a huge part to our success by greeting our guest, providing industry leading customer service, writing repair orders and shuttle driving.
Service Advisor Summary:
As an Automotive Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our guest look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our guest see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our guest. Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our guest through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
- Greet every guest that enters our facility with hospitality and respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner.
- Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and the guest.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities
- Shuttle guest as needed.
- Assisting the shop with parts pickup, return, and other errands, as needed.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Service Advisors will always need to conduct themselves professionally. They need to represent Christian Brothers Automotive brand standards by delivering the highest quality customer experience. All applicants should highly value honesty and integrity.
Shuttle Driver Must Haves:
- clean driving record.
- ability to have conversations with customers.
- clean and neat appearance.
- upbeat attitude and willing to do any task given to you.
- desire to provide outstanding service to our guest.
- Experience in automotive customer service and service sales.
- Experience with R.O. Writer software application.
- Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications.
- Valid state drivers license.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment (we work hard but like to have fun doing it).
- A safety conscious attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Drive to serve others.
- Team mentality.
- Ability to seek and accept coaching and direction.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.