Automotive Service Advisor / Writer - Rio Rancho
- Rio Rancho, NM, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive: Rio Ranch, NM
WE WILL INVEST IN YOUR CAREER IF YOU ARE WILLING TO INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
Christian Brothers Automotive in Rio Rancho is owned and operated by Jeff DeGroot. We are looking to expand the team. We need a Service Advisor with outstanding people skills, top performing in automotive repair sales and very career driven with a heart to serve our community with love and integrity.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PAY!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- GREAT CULTURE with a FAMILY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- FREE TRAINING and ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY!
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisees and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Advisor
- PROVEN BACKGROUND IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
- HIGH SOLD TICKET AVERAGE!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN AND FOCUSED!
- EXPERIENCE IN SOURCING AFTERMARKET PARTS!
- ABLE TO WRITE TICKETS AND COMMUNICATE WITH OUR GUEST!
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
As a Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, and because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Advisor has the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Prepare business goals for each year.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
- TOP PERFORMER IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
- AT LEAST 2-4 YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
- Great with computers.
- Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred by not required!
- Experience with R.O. Writer is preferred, but not required!
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being dependable for a position that is Monday – Friday – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.