General Service Technician - Parker
- Denver, CO, USA
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise with Amazing Benefits!
• Career Growth opportunities • No Weekends • Paid Vacations and Holidays • Medical Insurance • A Professional And Respectful Work Environment • Multi-Million Dollar Training Facility and the Top Industry Trainer in the Country
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
As a General Service Technician at Christian Brothers Automotive - Parker, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- All Maintenance work such as oil changes, tire rotations, suspension alignments, etc.
- Follow all rules and regulations as spoken or written in any form by the management, i.e. employee’s handbook and any addendum issued or posted at any time.
- Maintain a good and positive attitude and the team concept at all time.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty, integrity, and respectfulness.
- Each employee must adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations as well as all city, county and state regulations regarding shop safety, fuel spill clean up or other flammable or hazardous material.
- Assist in all housekeeping functions as directed by management.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with service writer/service manager the nature and extent of any damage or malfunction. Provide recommendations for repair, parts list needed to perform recommended repairs and hours required to perform the repairs using industry standard labor guides. Provide list of all items needing attention, whether maintenance, safety or other.
- Perform a thorough Courtesy Inspection on all vehicles when approved by the customer.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports are complete and accurate.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper equipment and safety procedures.
- One year of experience in basic car care helpful but not necessary.
- Be able to work 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Operate standard/ automatic vehicles.
- Able to enter/exit various vehicles.
- Valid State Driver’s License with acceptable driving history***
- At least 18 years of age.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.