Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Windsor, CO
- 1635 Main Street, Windsor, CO, us
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Would you LOVE TO GO TO WORK every work day? Christian Brothers Automotive – Windsor, CO has a professional and caring work environment that is in need of a new team member. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of that culture, read on!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive is built on the basic principles of honesty and integrity, and they are the driving theme behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisees and equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can join a team in a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools and support needed to get the job done right the first time.
We value our team and its members! Our stores can offer industry leading compensation and benefits, and all established locations are closed on the weekends so everyone can spend time with their families.
Location: Windsor, CO
Title: Automotive Technician
TOP PAY for qualified TECHNICIANS!!!!
POTENTIAL SIGNING BONUS for the right candidate - (expires Oct. 1) !!!!
Established, busy shop in Windsor, CO!
You don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that are found elsewhere. Our locations have everything that great technicians love:
- Consistent high-volume workload
- Clean modern facility
- Excellent paid training
- The latest MFG scan tools
- Full time live technical support and proprietary technician forum
What are others saying about us?
- "You are cared about as an individual, great values . . ." - Anonymous Employee, KS
- See other employee reviews at GlassDoor.com
- Recognized as one of the best places to work in 2012 & 2013
- Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive) 2013 & 2014 and Eighth best overall franchise 2013
- 2010-2013: Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
- High integrity - you seek to do the right thing always.
- Team oriented - a proven history of being a positive and contributing team member.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles with high accuracy
- Passionate about maintaining a high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Productive potential - Have the skills and dedication to turn 50-60 flag hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
- 5+ years automotive repair experience is required
This position may be for you if you have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, dynamic work environment. Apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.