Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Sandy Springs
- Atlanta, GA
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Top Pay! Ask about $2,000 signing bonus
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
What are others saying about us?
- Recognized as one of the best places to work
- Voted Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive)
- Voted eighth best overall franchise
- Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
- 5+ automotive repair experience is required
- Applicants must also be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.