- La Tuilière 16, 1163 Etoy, Switzerland
Chiquita is a leading global company with 20,000 employees across 30 countries. We are passionate about our nutritious, high-quality, energy-rich and value-added bananas.
Chiquita's products are sold in nearly 70 countries around the world. Chiquita Brads International grows, procures, markets and sells bananas and other fresh fruits under the Chiquita brand and other names.
Offer support on B2B and B2C websites Wordpress CMS in the 6 languages on key webmastering tasks:
- Image re-sizing (Photoshop) and text preparation/adaptation
- Articles blog upload and set up + translations requests through Matecat.
- Recipes excel file preparation and implementation management with agency + translations requests.
- Stickers Moments landing page support
- Change the home carousel banners on a monthly basis.
- Being able to send the website content for translations and manage the reception before to push to production in coordination with the digital team.
Support and help the digital team in the SEO strategy:
- Strategy for building raising quality scores
- Improve the keywords strategy by doing some researches with Google Keywords Planner
- Create meta-title and meta-description of the website content.
Technical improvements to our web infrastructure:
- Participate to the UX & content website audit and build action plan to improve it
- Support in the content refresh articles implementation and translations process.
- Bring help to setup the Influencers Youtube Channel (upload videos, setup title and description)
Help in the CRM migration and implementation:
- Strategy for collecting leads (landing page, forms..) and increase the participation to our CRM program
- Think about conceptual ideas related to the CRM program.
- Creation of multiple email templates to build the user flow.
Online Store support:
- Help the digital team in the refresh product catalog for the online store.
- Strategy for raising awareness and conversion on Online Store deployment
- Provide any additional report/analysis requested by management, including key insights and recommendation
- Support for small tasks daily operations.
Potential Special Projects
- Web Architecture Audit – Review of our web infrastructure and offer POV on any and all potential improvement areas (i.e. CMS, UX, SEO, taxonomy, etc)
- SEO / Quality Score Strategies – Review and offer recommendations on how to accelerate SEO and Quality Score improvements
- Online Store Acceleration Strategies – Assess and offer recommendations on how to improve and accelerate adoption and usage of Online Store among consumer base
- 3P Seller Configuration Branded Goods – investigate options for partners to distribute and sell Branded Goods through 3P seller configuration; build project plan to activate
- CRM System Acceleration Strategies – Assess and offer recomendations on how to improve and accelerate adoption of CRM system; offer recommendations on optimization of programming
Duration : 6 months internship
- Bachelor and higher degree desired
- Proactive, ambitious and results driven person
- Computer savvy with expertise in major digital tools:
- Wordpress CMS
- Ecommerce skills
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS
- Technical SEO experience
- CRM Marketing Skills (Hubspot is a plus)
- Google Analytics & Power BI understanding
- Able to deliver results and think outside the box
- Proven project management skills and strong organisation
- Attention to detail and efficient planning skills are mandatory
- Real team player
What we offer:
- Collaboration with a worldwide known, international company
- Demanding position with many tasks
- Opportunities of development