- Franklinweg 35, 4207 HX Gorinchem, Netherlands
Chiquita is a leading global company with 20,000 employees across 30 countries. We are passionate about our nutritious, high-quality, energy-rich and value-added bananas.
Chiquita's products are sold in nearly 70 countries around the world. Chiquita Brads International grows, procures, markets and sells bananas and other fresh fruits under the Chiquita brand and other names.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Benelux Marketing Manager to implement local marketing tools to strenghten the brand and activate consumers to buy more Chiquita bananas.
- Support sales and field-sales on marketing related requests for servicing wholesale and retail customers
- Coordinate with HQ and PR agency and execute PR related activities
- Coordinate with HQ and (local) agencies to create/localize brand campaigns and promotions in-line with brand- and other internal guidelines
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities and contribute ensuring on-time delivery of activities in line with brand calendar or customer planning
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales and assist in analysis of retail and market data.
- Administrative support, handle consumer / customer requests.
- Good communication skills / some copywriting skills: able to write articles, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus (graduation internship is possible, but a work experience internship is preferred due to limited available time for coaching)
- 1 year of experience in similar roles
- Experience with market data analysis (IRI/Nielsen/GfK) is a plus
- Dutch and English fluent, French is a big plus
What we offer:
- Collaboration with a worldwide known, international company
- Demanding position with many tasks
- Opportunities of development