Key Account Manager (Fresh Produce)
- London, London, England, United Kingdom
Chiquita is a leading global company with 20,000 employees across 30 countries. We are passionate about our nutritious, high-quality, energy-rich and value-added bananas.
Chiquita's products are sold in nearly 70 countries around the world. Chiquita Brads International grows, procures, markets and sells bananas and other fresh fruits under the Chiquita brand and other names.
Key Sales responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing the day to day customer relationships within a defined location through ethical sales methods
- Visiting customers during their own trading hours to develop excellent relationships
- Efficiently manage all required aspects of sales administration
- Optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Meet company sales and cost targets
- Develop new clients
- Being a team player is essential
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience / knowledge
- Strong sales skills demonstrated throughout your past career.
- Sales experience in the UK Wholesale Fresh Produce Industry – At least 2 years
- Ability to work independently and you would be a ‘self-starter’.
To be successful in this role you will need to already have experience of selling fresh produce within the UK wholesale / Food Service / Retail channels. We envisage that you will have a minimum of two years’ experience within the Fresh Produce industry and be able to demonstrate profitable growth with your clients. A combination of a proactive sales & trading mentality and ability to build excellent customer relationships will be essential. You will be a team player and have a good ‘can-do’ attitude
In return you’ll enjoy training and benefits, including a company car, mobile phone and contributory pension scheme.
This position is home based.