VP Enterprise Sales
- One Dock 72 Way, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
We are looking for a VP of Enterprise Sales to help us grow our customer base and make every team using Chili Piper more productive.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader to run enterprise sales at a venture backed company focused on scheduling automation and email collaboration for revenue teams. You will work directly with the CEO and CMO and will be responsible for scaling and running the enterprise sales engine of the company. You will lead the team that sets and achieves revenue and growth targets, and will be part of the executive team that leads the company through its next stage of growth.
Chili Piper has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Attract, hire, coach, develop and retain a world class enterprise sales team.
Optimize systems/processes and implement best practices.
Oversee the performance management, on-boarding, training, measurement systems, etc.
Engage in key prospect/client relationships and assist in complex deals.
Work closely with the marketing team to optimize sales and marketing efforts.
Work closely with the Customer Success team (Project management, implementation and customer care post sale) to ensure proper business requirement hand off, delivery expectations and revenue targets are met.
Responsible for the overall net new sales pipeline and forecasting of new bookings, all sales, all revenue and other cross sell, up sell and add on sales to existing clients.
Represent and promote the company in the marketplace through attendance and participation at industry conferences and events-must be articulate, well spoken, and able to present to groups.
What we’re looking for:
At least 5 years of leadership experience running an enterprise sales team focused on accounts with at least 2500 employees.
Strategic thinker who collaborates across departments.
Experience selling to large public companies.
Experience managing an inside and field sales team of at least 30 people across job functions.
Experience scaling an inside and field sales team. Including identifying, hiring and training new sales reps and managers.
Experience setting quotas, contributing to pricing, designing training materials, etc.
Experience successfully implementing an enterprise sales process, getting sales teams to follow that process, etc.
Excellent negotiation skills, with proven success closing six and seven figure deals.
Building and coaching sales teams.
CRM and KPI experience
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to so your job