Demand Generation Manager
- 81 Prospect St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
ALL ROLES AT CHILI PIPER ARE REMOTE SO YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Chili Piper is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager. This role plays a critical part of the success of the lead generation programs, wear many hats, and interact with various roles inside and outside of the marketing department. You are a strategist, an analyst, a project manager, and a campaign manager. If you eat, sleep, and breathe creating lots of qualified leads for the Sales team driven from marketing campaigns, then we want to meet you!
Ultimately you are self-motivated and have a proven track record of effectively working across multiple departments to create campaigns, programs, and processes that drive qualified leads to Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience in demand generation, inbound and outbound marketing strategy and execution, and experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc...).
- Generate a robust marketing pipeline and effectively track and understand marketing funnel KPIs. Own the funnel for various campaigns.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns and programs that drive large lead volumes to support new customer acquisition targets
- Collaborate with sales to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both prospects and customers. Map content and marketing collateral to the buyer's journey and create conversion paths on websites and landing pages.
- Develop a marketing and sales SLA and work with marketing operations to optimize the lead conversion process. Collaborate with SDRs to help drive leads through the marketing funnel.
- Drive SEM, SEO, keyword, and list or segmentation strategies.
- Develop display marketing campaigns, paid social, and other sponsored content plays as needed.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for conferences
- Build and optimize current nurture programs for various inbound marketing activities.
- Own and take full accountability of life cycle email, direct mail and high-touch event marketing programs from strategy to execution including some direct marketing writing.
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting engagement, Experience building campaigns, analyzing key marketing metrics, and developing strategy for prospect and existing customer marketing programs.
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Experience in authoring and building targeted marketing campaigns and presentations to support strategy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and related communications simultaneously and within budget.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience managing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on marketing automation platform experience preferred.
- Experience marketing SaaS and/or technology offerings in B2B.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job