Dental Office Manager
- 3722 E Thomas Rd. , Phoenix, AZ
Children’s Dental Land & Kid’s Dental Specialists is a bilingual (English,Español), pediatric dental clinic which provides dental care to infants, kids, teens, adolescents, and special needs children.
Currently, Children's Dental Land & Kid's Dental Specialists is operating in 2 locations.
- A non-smoking and drug free environment.
- Gun free environment.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day functions of the dental office, as well as the management of all non-licensed staff members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
- Maintains adequate staffing levels by interviewing, screening and selecting applicants to meet patient schedule
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective employee relations practices
- Ensures training and development of staff by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet company/individual objectives
- Achieves office financial performance targets such as revenue and billing first time approval rates
- Responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
- Partner with Community Relations Specialist to drive local marketing efforts through participating in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, board member meetings and any opportunity to promote a positive image of Kool Smiles
- Responsible for holding staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
Education, Training and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years management experience of 15 or more employees, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Must love working with children
- Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
- Integrity, always doing the right thing
- Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to read and interpret reports, write reports and business correspondence
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- High degree of initiative, accountability and independent judgment
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs.
- Management experience in healthcare
- Experience with Commercial Insurance or Medicaid billing
- Experience training staff
- Experience with employee relations and performance management practices
The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment screening consisting of a Criminal Record Check,Drug Test, Degree Verification.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Children’s Dental Land & Kids Dental Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants can submit a current resume along with their cover letter, in confidence to: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ChildrensDentalLand