Sr Software Engineer - Real-time Production
- 417 Rue Saint-Pierre, Montréal, QC H2Y 1Y2, Canada
PLAYHYBRID helps brands break through the media clutter and create authentic and lasting emotional connections with customers through Extended Reality (XR) experiences that drive engagement. Our creative service and technology provides brands with a cinematic, Extended Reality (XR) experience cohesively distributed across multiple platforms and devices.
PLAYHYBRID is partnering with RYOT building next-generation immersive AR experiences for Sports that will be used by thousands and perhaps millions of fans. To deliver a seamless user experience, the interface must be intuitive, fast, and scalable to all fans on many different devices - while maintaining consistent design guidelines and architecture patterns. In addition, in order to showcase a high-quality Augmented Reality experience, the logic to run the experiences will be in the app but all assets will be loaded remotely.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a specialization in game engines and networking. You will be helping build cutting edge real-time content technology and developing internal production tools for creating premium immersive experiences. You will help build content streaming technologies and improve upon our existing real-time production pipeline. You will be leveraging the power of 5G to enable new formats of forward thinking content.
● Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
● High level of proficiency with C++ and Python (Python 2.7, 3.7, PyOt)
● 4+ years developing for CG production such as VFX, Animation or AR/VR.
● Excellent knowledge and experience designing, developing, and implementing consumer facing software applications.
Special Consideration for:
● UE4 expertise, specifically C++ & blueprints. Know how to write plugins for Unreal and be comfortable with the Unreal build system
● Shading Languages a plus (HLSL etc)
● Direct work experience in game development with at least one delivered project.
Competitive compensation and benefits, amazing projects, Innovation, creative environment and state-of-the-art technologies.
Don't miss your chance to join the best worldwide AR company!