Customer Success Associate
- Novato, CA
Checkster enables organizations to make better talent decisions. Using the new science of collective intelligence and ubiquity of social networks to deliver fast, accurate social ratings.
Checkster utilizes the latest technologies to offer its customers and candidates a unique, seamless experience that attains results. The Automated Reference Checkup assesses talent pre-hire by upgrading the traditional telephone reference check. The Interview Checkup gives interview debriefs a new level of objectivity. The 360 Checkup provides new hire quality validation, 360 assessment and developmental feedback to current employees.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Checkster's products are chosen by many Fortune 500 companies and providers of HR services. The company aims to improve the world's productivity and harmony by increasing job fit and work achievement, as well as personal career satisfaction and fulfillment.
Checkster is looking for smart, high energy individuals to join our growing Client Success Team! We have a unique office space with a collaborative work environment. The right individual will have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and the learning skills necessary to succeed (much more important than experience).
The Client Success Team is focused on ensuring that our customers and users have the best experience using Checkster. Day-to-day responsibilities include (but are not limited to) interacting with new and existing clients, resolving support issues, answering phones and responding to emails, participating in group meetings, and specialty projects. Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm at our office in Novato (no telecommuting).
- A motivated self-starter with high energy who is ready to learn and take on new challenges
- A team player who is creative and collaborative, but can also work independently on solo projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who understands that feedback is a way of learning and who embraces giving and taking feedback
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, internet research, and email correspondence
- Must be comfortable using technology and interacting with clients via phone and email
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Plus (but not necessary)
- Marketing or Sales experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Appreciation of fitness/healthy lifestyle
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.