Regional Sales Manager
- New York, NY
Checkster enables organizations to make better talent decisions. Using the new science of collective intelligence and ubiquity of social networks to deliver fast, accurate social ratings.
Checkster utilizes the latest technologies to offer its customers and candidates a unique, seamless experience that attains results. The Automated Reference Checkup assesses talent pre-hire by upgrading the traditional telephone reference check. The Interview Checkup gives interview debriefs a new level of objectivity. The 360 Checkup provides new hire quality validation, 360 assessment and developmental feedback to current employees.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Checkster's products are chosen by many Fortune 500 companies and providers of HR services. The company aims to improve the world's productivity and harmony by increasing job fit and work achievement, as well as personal career satisfaction and fulfillment.
You will have the opportunity to work from home to do the following:
- Must be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Maintains a robust monthly sales pipeline
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Meets and exceeds monthly/ quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Creates and delivers effective sales demonstration and presentations
- Creates and articulates compelling value propositions
- Interacts with senior executives across multiple industries
Keep record of your activities in SFDC
- Track record of consistent over-quota performance
- Stay motivated and high energy in a remote environment
- A minimum of 2 years business services and/or software sales experience
Curiosity, positivity & coach-ability
Talent Management and HR industry Rolodex a plus
Based on the east coast
If you have a good working relationship with a quality lead generation specialist then we'd like to speak with them, too.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.