- Novato, CA
Checkster enables organizations to make better talent decisions. Using the new science of collective intelligence and ubiquity of social networks to deliver fast, accurate social ratings.
Checkster utilizes the latest technologies to offer its customers and candidates a unique, seamless experience that attains results. The Automated Reference Checkup assesses talent pre-hire by upgrading the traditional telephone reference check. The Interview Checkup gives interview debriefs a new level of objectivity. The 360 Checkup provides new hire quality validation, 360 assessment and developmental feedback to current employees.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Checkster's products are chosen by many Fortune 500 companies and providers of HR services. The company aims to improve the world's productivity and harmony by increasing job fit and work achievement, as well as personal career satisfaction and fulfillment.
Are you seeking an exiting and creative opportunity where you can have direct impact on a company's growth and brand recognition?! This is the role for you!
We are seeking a full time Marketing Director .This position is responsible for planning and implementing a B2B marketing strategy, targeting existing and new markets via the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for customer and market expansion.
- Develop and manage marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote brand as needed.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions.
- Communicate with clients to gather success stories and testimonials.
- Partner with Sales to create Sales Assets, Whitepapers, Reference Guides etc.
- Manage Marketing Interns as needed and manage one Digital Marketing Associate.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition key performance indicators is a must.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with strong business acumen.
- Passion for writing white white papers, case studies and marketing / sales collateral.
- Ability to create user level and executive level messaging.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to work independently.
- Maintain high level of motivation and energy if working in a remote environment.
- Curiosity, positivity & coach-ability.
- Working experience with CRMs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. (Marketing, PR, Advertising, or Business Administration degree preferred.)
- A minimum of five years of related experience required.
- Management experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.