Field Service National Manager (Remote)
- Thorofare, NJ, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Ensure that our Field Service team is poised to meet our business mission which is to be the first choice of source to shopper solutions that optimize the success of our customers. This person will oversee the Field Service Region Managers in the US and will be responsible for customer success delivery, financial success, service interactions (services and installations), inventory management, fleet management and training.
- Plans, staffs, budgets and directs the remote Field Service organization.
- Improves Field Service quality by reviewing, evaluating and implementing process improvements within the field, including SAP, Click Field Service Edge, Financial and Communication flows.
- Establishes, maintains, reviews and communicates Service KPI’s.
- Fosters a strong relationship with internal Resource Planning and Customer Service Program Manager teams.
- Interacts with Region Management teams in hiring & negotiating subcontractor pricing.
- Reviews daily & weekly reports with Region Management teams to ensure critical KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
- Ensures Region Management teams are continually enhancing remote FS team’s technical skills.
- Reviews budget plans and actuals with Region Management teams to meet targeted goals.
- Interfaces with Customer and Sales teams; represents Checkpoint at Sales and Customer meetings.
- Ensures the Region Management teams are maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Supervises management of the Field Service Fleet Program.
- Interfaces with internal departments to resolve issues which delay successful delivery of service requirements.
- Represents intimate knowledge of Checkpoint products and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and/or minimum 5 years in a field service management and/or analytical role interacting with internal or external field personnel.
- Proven experience in positions that required problem solving, analytical thinking and customer focus.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP Service Module experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Click Software experience.
- Advanced used in Microsoft applications (Excel. PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Sway and other applications).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSA’s)
- Strong knowledge of SAP Service modules and back-end processing.
- Extensive knowledge of ClickSoft specifically with front and back-end processing.
- Possess superb Customer Service skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Interaction with remote service force.
- Strong problem solving and critical skills thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess knowledge in hardware, software and networking.
- Skilled mentor and trainer.
- Able to work autonomously, is target oriented and deadline driven.
- Exercises sound independent judgement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.