Source Tagging Account Manager (Remote)
- Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Account Executive for Source Tagging is a high paced, high growth roll with the responsibility to grow source tagging revenue by converting and winning new business in assigned territory. The individual will be responsible for the sales of RF labels, AM labels, and RFID consumables to consumer goods companies, packagers and convertors. This position will focus on growing the existing territory handling a subset of existing customers with a primary focus on new customer growth.
- Build On-Going Relationships with Key Packagers: Understand client needs and their point of view. Position Checkpoint’s portfolio of good / better / best products and solutions that addresses the needs of the customer. Educate on the value of Checkpoint labels over competitive products to gain market share by uncovering and converting target competitive accounts.
- Build On-Going Relationships with Key CPG companies: Educate CPG’s how Checkpoint solutions increase their sales through improved on-shelf availability and gain their commitment to exclusively using Checkpoint products.
- Leverage strong customer relationships and regular communications in pursuing customer opportunities.
- Market Watch and Analysis: Follow the market shrink trends and the competitors; to proactively guide Checkpoint’s development team to deliver superior solutions.
- Interface and communication: Continuous interface and communication with global source tagging partners and Checkpoint Asia source tagging team.
- Business Development: Identify new business opportunities, working with Checkpoint product management groups. Proactively initiate contact with potential partners (internal and external) and establish sustainable relationships.
- Thought Leadership: Act as voice of customer internally participating in national meetings, quarterly conference calls, retail communications and industry updates. Participate and aid in the success of the North America Source Tagging conference and trades shows as needed.
- Candidate must reside in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience growing new business and managing accounts.
- Experience working with packagers or label convertors
- Pressure sensitive labels, printing or packaging background helpful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Hunter mentality, ability to grow and win business.
- Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning
- Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues
- Professionalism and credibility: Maintains a professional appearance and shows integrity and honesty at all times. Communicates with credibility in own sphere of competence.
- The ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and adapt quickly in a changing environment; someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to research and identify problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others, and build support for new programs and plans.
- Willingness to Travel 50%
We will only consider candidates residing in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.