Customer Service Representative
- Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) works in a high-volume and fast-paced environment with time-sensitive customer demands. The CSR is highly solution-driven and accountable for customer satisfaction.
The CSR’s priority is to respond to customer inquiries timely, by partnering with other departments, to ensure customers are satisfied with orders and requests. Works with technical team to resolve online ordering system issues. Resolves day-to-day service concerns for US retailers, brands, and their vendors by trouble-shooting and coordinating with global team members. The CSR is the subject matter expert on Checkpoint’s online ordering system for internal (colleagues) and external customers. Trains customers on online ordering system as needed.
- Accountable for same-day responses to customer email inquiries. On average, 125 new or chain emails.
- Coordinates with global print shops for any expedited order on behalf of the customer
- Communicates customer needs to all relevant stakeholders in the global organization.
- Answers inbound customer calls relating to online ordering issues.
- Ensure on-time service and customer support particular to the printshop in Mexico.
- Follow SOP’s to support effective order management, resolution of customer complaints, and US support for Mexico billing unit.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a fast-paced customer service role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSA’s):
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal & external customers.
- Solutions-driven with problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite) and business software (SAP, Oracle, Lawson or other ERP system).
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Ability to work in team environment and provide strong organizational and planning skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.