- Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
We are looking for a Project Manager who is a super organizer and loves the challenge of taking any project from conception, through development and manufacturing, and into market. Innovation is at our core, and you will play an integral role in helping us develop intelligent solutions for the retail market. We offer software, hardware, labels, tags and connected cloud-based solutions, and you will help to deliver projects that may span across all our business units.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects of various scope.
- Prepare estimated and detailed project plans for all phases of the projects.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across executive leadership.
- Interact and build relationships with internal and external subject matter experts, business process owners, manufacturing teams, customer partners, and members of the Product Management team at multiple levels.
- Additional responsibilities, as requested by Executive Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA, a plus
- PMP certification required
- 3 - 5 years of Project Management experience
- Proven experience managing global projects
- Proven experience engaging with and reporting to Senior and Executive Leadership
- Manufacturing experience (specifically with China), a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Smartsheet
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership, diplomatic, and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Not afraid to escalate situations to Senior and Executive Leadership when necessary
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change with competing demands
- Ability to work independently and to perform well under pressure
- Ability to travel when needed, up to 10%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.