Network Operations Specialist
- Thorofare, NJ, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
- Analyzes patron traffic, exception reports, and alarm data from EAS/RFID customers for pre-emptive and real-time maintenance, troubleshooting or for customer presentation and usage
- Remotely accesses connected EAS/RFID customers for maintenance, data gathering, or monitoring purposes
- Provides data support to direct field service employees and authorized agents who maintain Checkpoint’s EAS/RFID products and systems
- Identifies trends by reviewing data from connected devices, dashboards, flat files, business intelligence reports, etc. and provide actions to customers and internal team members
- Initiates service requests to resolve identified issues
- Communicates with high-level customer IT, data, operations and/or Loss Prevention management team members using root cause and trend analysis
- Maintains licensing and database for existing software modules, and authorizations for customer, external and internal resources
- Provides proprietary software/dashboard basic training for internal and external users
- Verify connected installations are working as specified, and remotely applying corrective settings as needed
- Initiates internal operational process improvements exposed by data review
- Records and maintains a log of support requests and resolutions in SAP
- Interfaces with other departments, vendors, and/or customers on service request
- Utilizes SAP, voicemail and email to facilitate communication and documentation of work performed
- Associates Degree or BS degree in a technical capacity preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Network Certification preferred
- Three or more years of technical support, field installation or service experience in related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate level in Excel, SAP
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of RF and EAS systems
- Networked systems experience and certification(s)
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.