- Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and account development of a book of existing business and prospecting new business within their assigned sales territory.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with retailers to produce substantial and profitable revenue growth annually.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of activities and trends within the retail industry.
- Provide market and industry intelligence to within the organization.
- Provide strategic plans and growth initiatives within their assigned accounts/territory.
- Manage and provide accurate revenue and product monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge proficiency and accurately demonstrate, present, and sell the benefits and features to prospective and existing customers.
- Complete management of accounts from initial contact through the sell and beyond.
- Provide timely required account management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field required.
- One to two years of direct selling experience, preferably in one of the following fields: merchandising, loss prevention, retail management, or retail solution sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrate solution selling skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Self-motivated and works independently and within a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.