- Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Account Manager is responsible for leveraging Alpha’s portfolio and to engage with retail potential customers to understand their business challenges and develop/execute plans to fulfill their needs with Alpha product solutions.
- Cultivate executive level relationships within key accounts to produce substantial and profitable revenue growth annually
- Make contributions to the strategic direction of the company
- Maintain knowledge of activities and trends within the industry
- Provide market and industry intelligence to both Marketing and to upper management
- Provide accurate revenue and product forecasts
- Demonstrate exceptional technical proficiency of products and accurately present and sell the benefits and features to prospective clients
- Ensure that value is delivered to the customer from sale through installation and service
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field required.
- One to two years of experience in direct selling to key accounts, preferably in one of the following fields: merchandising, security, retail solutions.
- Track record of collaboratively building significant business partnerships
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals
- Business development skills with extensive solutions selling experience
- Polished communication and presentation skills
- Experience with creating marketing tools, interpreting consumer behavior, performing market research, and preparing strategic key account plans
- Strong decision making capability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.