- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 49 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
- Start-up of a new production area where the principal process is offset sheet feed printing. Other processes are sheet feed laminating, sheet fed die cutting, laser printing, thermal printing, RFID inserting.
- Define work instructions of the above-mentioned processes.
- Be a hands-on person who can run the processes and machines by yourself.
- Build a team of operators: Give training to the operators (who will also be hired during the start-up phase) and teach them best practices to setup and run the processes and machines.
- Assist in hiring staff
- Generate a collaborative team that follows procedures and plant safety standards (zero accidents in the production plant).
- Assist in certifying the production area with ISO9001.
- Administrative competence to organize information and material flow on the production floor.
- Responsible for production.
- On time delivery (OTD).
- Beat production waste limits.
- Continuous improvement on above mentioned processes
- Technical degree or ideally engineering degree with printing background.
- English, 90%
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a printing environment, especially sheet fed offset printing.
- Ideally experience with variable data, laser and thermal printing, RFID.
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge and Leadership Abilities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Planning and managing the printing and labels production.
- Production reports with Excel and in ERP system.
- Quality of printed products.
- People management and Training people.
- Production safety
- Best Practices
- The ability to communicate both orally and written in Spanish and English
- Interpersonal skills that give off a positive influence
- Effective communication
- People development
- Ability to learn the use of our in house ERP production management software; sufficient general computer and software knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.