Customer Resource Planning Supervisor - East
- Thorofare, NJ, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Customer Resource Planning Supervisor thrives in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment where he/she is responsible for all resource management, including operational and financial duties, in addition to ensuring their regional Customer Resource Planning team members are executing at their best! The Supervisor’s goal is to keep customer satisfaction at peak level while also strengthening team morale and commitment.
- Ensures team members are driving a high level of customer satisfaction everyday.
- Fosters a solid team environment with great work ethic.
- Processes bi-weekly timesheets; manages employee schedule requests.
- Provides timely performance updates to the team.
- Regional/Customer review of all system (ClickSchedule) tasks to ensure calls are being routed in an efficient manner
- Daily process and procedure review with Customer Resource Planners to ensure ALL data is accurately entered into SAP and ClickSchedule.
- Reviews and administers follow-ups for unfinished tasks with Field Service Representatives and Region Managers.
- Assists team members in creating, scheduling, dispatching, and tracking service-related activities.
- Reviews team’s open service-related activities on a daily basis to maintain timely delivery and activity completion.
- Reviews reports and assists team in accurately creating/managing vendor purchase orders to ensure vendor invoices are within payment tolerances and processed in a timely manner.
- Generates reports, provide status updates as required for service management and customers.
- Monitors costs for all service and installation activities; shipments, return trips, incorrect labor
- Responsible for accurate revenue recognition and accrual review within the team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College course work or degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment (i.e. coordinating work orders and technician schedules)
- SAP experience a must.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Attention to detail, strong follow up skills, and proven ability to produce quality work.
- Proven ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, preferably in a similar environment (i.e. coordinating work orders and technician schedules)
- Excellent typing/data entry skills and the ability to work in varied computer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bi-lingual language skills (Spanish and/or French) are a plus.
- Ability to work in a Call Center phone & electronic queue environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.