Customer Resource Planning Specialist (Field Service Coordinator)
- West Deptford, NJ, USA
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 49 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment? Do you want to join a team of Customer Resource Planning Specialists whose expertise is to ensure our customers are happy when it comes to the preparation and execution of our field services and installations? Come join our team @ Checkpoint Systems!
You will be responsible for coordinating all customer’s service-related activities with field technicians, focusing on service and installation scheduling and execution. You will be coordinating work orders and scheduling field technicians for the West region.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction by efficiently coordinating service related activities (installation & remedial operations) between customers and field technicians.
- Manages all activities on a daily basis to maintain timely delivery and activity completion, including attention to ETA’s, updating vendor software systems, accurately using and maintaining activities within our Clicksoftware and SAP software systems.
- Works seamlessly with the Customer Services, Sales and Field Service Region Managers.
- Regularly communicates professionally and responsibly with internal and external service resources, company representatives, and customers to verify, confirm, and ensure our commitment to customers are kept.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College course work or degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year previous Call Center/Scheduling or Customer Service related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proven ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, preferably in a similar environment (i.e. coordinating work orders and technician schedules)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- SAP / Oracle experience preferred.
- Excellent typing/data entry skills and the ability to work in varied computer programs.
- Ability to work in a Call Center phone & electronic queue environment.
- Attention to detail, strong follow up skills; and proven ability to produce quality work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.