- Thorofare, NJ, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 49 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Product Manager manages the product lifecycle for the Alpha Line of Business, ensuring the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals. This position is responsible for identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications; production time tables; pricing, and time integrated plans for product introduction and developing marketing strategies required to bring the product to market.
- Responsible for product planning and execution through the entire product lifecycle. This includes: gathering and prioritizing product and the customers’ requirements, and defining the product vision.
- Work with engineering, sales, marketing and other support staff to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction and goals are met.
- Meets product launch deadlines and drives successful product launches
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Market Requirement Documents (MRD’s) and Product Requirement Documents (PRD’s)
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required (MBA preferred)
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience as a Product Manager
- 5 years of experience in a job in Consumer Goods Market
- Technical background with experience in manufacturing environment
- Must possess and display the following skills: Leadership, Influence, Persuasion, Innovation and Creativity.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching successful products
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 50% of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.