Customer Support Specialist
- Dallas, TX, USA
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Customer Service Program Manager is the day-to-day front line contact between Checkpoint and Loss Prevention personnel for national accounts or large retail customers. The Program Manager is responsible for managing loss prevention programs for store rollouts along with planning for new stores, remodels, acquisitions, relocations, and removals. Program Manager is also responsible for labeling efforts including successful growth of the source tagging program.
MANAGE EAS INSTALLATION ACTIVITIES
- Implements customer’s installation plan for rollouts or ongoing new, relocation, and remodel store projects.
- Understands retail store chain and helps determine which locations will implement loss prevention solutions.
- Reviews floor plans, scopes of work, and other necessary documentation to determine customer requirements.
- Submits equipment bids/proposals and recommends best options.
- Analyzes project status and provides ongoing updates to customer – install status, accruals, and budget related.
MANAGE SOURCE TAGGING PROGRAM
- Manages Source tagging program & develops a plan to record & report progress
- Educates customer internal departments & vendors on source tagging guidelines by developing communication tools and scheduling training sessions/workshops
- Manages source tagging vendors & SKUs database
- Audits Source Tagging for compliance, analyzes results, provides statistics, and recommends areas to improve program.
COORDINATE INTERNAL EFFORTS
- Utilizes customer portals to submit bids and obtain purchase orders, SOWs, and floor plans.
- Works with Project Managers to create & manage Scopes of Work.
- Partners with Scheduling & Field Service to ensure all internal requirements are met to complete installations by customer deadlines & specification.
- Coordinates product shipment to meet installation deadlines.
- Identifies solutions with internal teams to keep projects on track (backorders, equipment changes, shipment delays, timeline changes).
- Monitors & analyzes individual installations and full project status.
- Maintains up-to-date customer profiles, pricing, and catalogs in SAP & Checknet.
- Provides Billing Team with customer invoicing requirements.
- Assists Credit/Collections team with past due accounts.
- Supports Service & Contracts department for ongoing service management.
SUPPORT CUSTOMER GROWTH
- Primary point of contact for customer, assisting Sales in managing & building the relationship.
- Understands and implements a successful loss prevention program.
- Attends Customer meetings and provides feedback to Checkpoint Sales & Leadership.
- Strategizes with Sales on future forecasting and cross-selling opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 2+ years of customer service or service account management required
- 1+ years of customer program management experience a plus
- Retail loss prevention or facility services experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced Excel & Word skills required
- SAP or equivalent sales order processing systems experience required
- Business reports experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment a must.
- Background in basic financial analysis and ROI calculation a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal & external customers
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel to meet customers occasionally (<10% of the time)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.