- Thorofare, NJ, United States
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 49 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Under the supervision of the IT Director and delegated staff, assist to perform basic levels of IT functions as well as work on projects and delivering on time.
- This person will assist with answering help desk calls and the software to be used to troubleshoot these issues.
- Assist with imaging of new computers.
- Update procedures and policies where necessary.
- Work on projects and rollouts for new hardware and software.
- Perform other duties as requested by Director of IT.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with computer hardware and software
- A+ Certification required
- Any customer service experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSAs):
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Basic networking background. Networking+ certification preferred.
- Ability to follow written documentation and work independently.
- Prioritize issues based on urgency.
- Meet deadlines.
- Ability to lift max of 50lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.