- Thorofare, New Jersey, us
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Checkpoint has an internship position available with its accounting and finance shared service center. The internship provides candidates the opportunity to work in a corporate office setting in which the candidate will interact with the different team members of the accounting department and gain exposure to accounting and month-end closing practices. The ideal candidate will be working to obtain a degree in accounting or finance, be motivated, and eager to learn.
- Contribute to the month-end closing process by performing certain journal entries in a timely fashion
- Perform various account analysis and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed, involving coordination and communication with other departments
- The candidate should be an accounting or finance major who is not expected to graduate for at least 1 full calendar year
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 is preferable
- The candidate should be available to work approximately 20 hours a week
- The candidate should be willing to work during each semester and during semester breaks
- Good command of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.