Client Success Manager (Anywhere USA)
- Boston, MA, USA
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for meeting customer’s objectives with Checkpoint’s Retail RFID solutions and ensuring successful outcomes for our customers
The role requires maintaining a clear and detailed understanding of retailer’s goals and objectives, business processes and business problems. The candidate must be able to provide business and process consulting based on industry best practices, standards and propose effective solutions. The selected candidate will be hands on in project implementations, working closely along with rest of project team throughout a customer engagement. The candidate will work with retailers to drive continuous improvement. The candidate will help identify value areas and propose solutions, lead KPI and ROI analysis to demonstrate business benefits, and provide change management consulting during projects to help retailers get value from Checkpoint’s solutions and ensure success. Similarly, the candidate will take into consideration opportunities for value add from Checkpoint solutions and ensure there is an appropriate balance to the mutual benefit of the relationship.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and technical knowledge. This position requires frequent contact with customer personnel from C-level executives to store floor level associates. A primary responsibility of this role is to listen carefully to customer input, fairly represent the customer to internal team members and manage the customer to success.
- Drive successful adoption of Checkpoint RFID Solutions in the customer organization.
- Identify business needs, and manage deployment to achievable adoption.
- Assist implementation team with technical recommendations and assistance, training, conduct demos, create platform evangelism, configuration, and customization assistance.
- Build strong relationships with users and customer sponsors, throughout the customer organization often above and below at the VP-level.
- Take ownership for each customer’s success and ROI using Checkpoint RFID Solutions.
- Work with customer stakeholders to clearly identify, measure and communicate business goals and KPIs.
- Work closely with retailer teams to understand processes, business problems, identify value areas and propose solutions.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer facing reports.
- Collaborate internally with marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design fully successful offering/ features.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify up sell opportunities.
- B.S. or B.A. required.
- Extensive knowledge of retail industry required.
- Experience with RFID and other IoT technologies strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in similar customer facing roles at a software company.
- Strong understanding of online software (SaaS) services and technology.
- Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with strong presentation skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Travel up to 30% is expected.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.